play doh

I made a waffle to represent food because i want to be a chef/ baker when im older cooking is impotent to me because my dad was a cook and he was very good at it he taught me how to cook and iv always had a soft spot for cooking iv been cooking since i was 8 and started by learning how to make eggs and now i can make a lot bigger dishes most of them being Mexican foods but what i do know how to make is pasta, home made hamburger, enchiladas, tacos , and many other things point is i want to make it big when in cook i want to work at a good restaurant or be a privet chef i want to make other people smile when they eat my food.

My other classmates made a basket ball, a swimmer and another one made a cake like i did they all did a lot better then mine they acoustically look like what they were trying to make

i think this relates to the writing because we had to think about what we had to make just like we have to think about what we had to think about our writing topic and  it takes time to make it the best it can be.

5 thoughts on “play doh”

1. I didn’t understand out of every food a waffle. I still see the meaning of you trying to be a chef. Good work!

2. First of all Kevin, you misspelled private but overall I like your story and why a play-doh waffle represents your love of cooking. I relate coming from a Mexican family as well everyone loving to cook and you hoping to follow, great job!

3. You misspelled a few words, maybe having someone proof read it next time. I like your story and how you explained in detail about why you made a waffle.

4. I like how you explained why you chose this, and how you went into detail about your love for cooking and gave background.